Doylestown Auto & Truck
To assure the long life of your vehicle and keep its warranty valid, regular servicing is a must. Generally recommended at the intervals listed below, regularly scheduled maintenance should be done by properly certified mechanics. Look for the certifications listed below the maintenance schedule.
Auto Repair in Doylestown. Proudly serving the
community of Doylestown, PA for over 50 years.
|Email: firstname.lastname@example.org||5 Atkinson Dr., Doylestown, PA 18901|
|Hours: Mo,Tu,We,Th,Fr,Sa: 7:00am-5:30pm||call now: (215) 348-9459|
|Payment Accepted: Cash, Credit Card, Invoice|
Auto Repair: Your Hometown Choice
PA State Inspections and Emissions for just $29.95!
- Lube & Oil & Filter Change 3 months or 3,000 miles
- Safety Inspection At every engine oil change
- Tire Rotating 7,500 miles
- Windshield Wiper Blades Every year
- Brake Fluid Flush 2 years or 20,000 miles
- Transmission Service 3 years or 30,000 miles
- Transfer Case Service 3 years or 30,000 miles
- Front and Rear Differential Services 3 years or 30,000 miles
- Power Steering Fluid Flush 3 years or 30,000 miles
- Fuel Injection System Cleaning 3 years or 30,000 miles
- Engine Tune Up 3 years or 30,000 miles/varies
- Coolant Flush 4 years or 40,000 miles
- Timing Belt Replacement Varies with vehicle
We pride ourselves on our same day service as well as our 3 Year / Unlimited Mileage warranty.
We are proud to be a certified ATI automotive shop which requires over 200 hundred hours of business and customer service training, all in an effort to create the best service experience for our customers.